You don’t need to be based in Eastbourne to use Dressing Rooms Interiors design services!. For those who live too far away meet me personally, I offer an online interior design service.
How the Online Design Service Works
- Contact me by phone or email for a preliminary chat about your project.
- I will send you a design questionnaire, which you can either fill in on your own or we can do this together over the phone
- Send photos of the space, and inspiration photos or magazine cuttings of rooms you like, to help me identify your design style
- Send photos of any furniture, artwork and accessories you would like to keep
- Send rough measurements of the room (you can find instruction on how to take room measurements here)
- Send your payment, which you can make by paypal, cheque or bank transfer.
- Will send you a design package by post containing everything you need to implement your beautiful scheme including
- A moodboard containing swatches of materials for curtains, upholstery, flooring, paint cards, images of furniture, accessories and lighting
- furniture and finishes booklet containing full supplier information-website details, reference numbers, dimensions of furniture and prices so that you can order products easily
- notes on how you can put the look together
- Can implement the scheme in your own time
- And use your moodboard as inspiration for decorating other rooms in your home!
The online service costs from £275 per room (and discounts apply if you want 2 or more rooms designed).
Sally-Anne contacted me for some advice on a colour scheme for an open plan kitchen and living/dining area in her new build flat in Lausanne, Switzerland. As the flat had not been built yet, she sent me her completed design questionnaire, architects plans, details of kitchen units and worktops she liked and photos of furniture that she was bringing with her. We had a few Skype conversations prior to me finalising her moodboard, during which I showed her suggested paint colours and large samples of curtain and upholstery fabrics so she could really get an accurate idea of what my proposals were and I could be certain I was on the right design track before pulling together the final scheme. This is what she said…..
“Not living in the UK, I set Anthea quite a challenge, helping to develop, long-distance, a colour scheme for my flat. When I contacted Anthea initially, the foundations were just going in! Anthea was always extremely quick to respond to my queries and I loved her suggestions. I can’t wait to move in and see how it all looks together, rather than just on the moodboard Anthea sent me, but I am sure it is going to be great. Once everything is completed, I’ll take some photos and then you can see the result of our virtual collaboration”